Do you notice some tiny dimples in your skin when you look at your thighs? Do you feel like it needs to be treated? These dimples are nothing but cellulite and it occurs due to more than normal fat accumulation beneath the skin. Cellulite is also known as ‘orange peel syndrome’ or ‘cottage cheese skin’ as it looks like that. It usually affects the buttocks and thighs or may also appear in other areas. Women often develop more cellulite than men and it could be because they have a higher percentage of body fat than men.
The good news is that you can find cellulite reduction treatment in Texas and get rid of the appearance of such dimples. Cellulite is very common and factors like genetics, age, sex, your skin’s thickness, and the amount of fat determine the amount of cellulite and how visible it is. Although it doesn’t affect your overall physical health, you may want to get rid of it as it doesn’t look good.
What is Cellulite Reduction Treatment?
Before we get to the benefits of cellulite reduction treatment, let’s understand what it is and what are the options available. The treatment is supposed to reduce the visibility of cellulite and there are many ways it is done. Some popular treatments include laser therapy, wave therapy, subcision or Califina, vacuum-assisted precise tissue release, Carboxytherapy, creams & lotion, Endermologie, lonithermie, and other tropical treatments.
How Does Different Cellulite Reduction Treatment in Texas Work?
Though the process of cellulite reduction doesn’t take long to complete, you need to choose the right options and the best platform. There are no surgical openings involved as the cellulite beneath the skin is gently broken apart by the massage device before laser or wave therapy. During the treatment, blood flow is stimulated in the area being treated allowing more oxygen throughout your body and also the area of the body that is treated.
- Laser Treatment: There are different types of laser treatments available and this involves inserting a tiny laser fiber beneath your skin. When the laser is fired, it breaks up the tough bands under the skin that cause cellulite.
- Subcision: This medical procedure is done by a dermatologist and involves inserting a needle just under the skin to break up the tough bands that are forming cellulite.
- Carboxytherapy: This medical procedure involves inserting carbon dioxide (CO2) just under the skin. It should be noted that CO2 is not carbon monoxide as it can be deadly.
- Endermologie: Available at spas, this treatment involves giving a deep massage using a device while also lifting your kin with a vacuum-like tool.
- Radio-Frequency: The treatment heats the cellulite using an FDA-approved device and combines radiofrequency with a laser, massage, and suction.
- Vacuum-Assisted Precise Tissue Release: A new procedure that involves using a device containing small bladed to cut the tough tissue bans so that fat tissue moves upward to fill out.
There are many other cellulite treatments available including ultrasonic liposculpting, massage therapies, methylxanthines, acoustic wave therapy, and more.
What Specialists Treat Cellulite?
Since cellulite is a cosmetic problem, aesthetic physicians and some dermatologists offer different cellulite treatments. Though there are no diagnostic tests for cellulite, it is easily visible in the form of dimpled skin or a lumpy appearance on the flesh.
All you have to do is find the right platform to get cellulite reduction treatment in Texas done and you can easily get rid of the dimpled appearance on your skin.