Want to get rid of cellulite but don’t know how? Have you tried a lot of things but nothing worked out? In this case, you’re at the right place as here you will get to know about cellulite reduction treatment in Texas that may help you get to your perfect shape.
First, what is cellulite?
Cellulite is a multifactorial condition and can affect both men and women but it affects up to 80% of post-pubertal women. It is a term for the formation of lumps and dimples in the skin and also has common names like orange-peel skin, hail damage, cottage-cheese skin, and the mattress phenomenon.
Though the exact cause of cellulite is unknown, it appears due to an interaction between the connective tissue in the dermatological layer and the layer of fat that is just below it. It can be divided into grades like Grade 1 is mild, Grade 2 is moderate, and Grade 3 is severe. The treatments are picked based on the exact condition.
7 Different Types of Cellulite Reduction Treatments
Here are a few options to get rid of a dimpled skin appearance and get a smooth one…
1. Vigorous Massage and Topical Agents: Although the earliest attempts to treat cellulite, specialized massage techniques are an effective and relaxing way to reduce cellulite. These typically use active ingredients and vacuum suction or a roller to knead the skin.
2. Laser Treatments: Also called Cellulaze, laser cellulite reduction uses a tiny laser probe that is inserted just beneath the skin via a small incision. It heats the tissues beneath the skin’s surface, releases some of the fibrous septae, and reduces thickness of the fat layer.
3. Non-Laser Energy Treatments: The options like ultrasound, infrared light, or radial pulses use energy from radio-frequency to heat skin and stimulate collagen production. The process may help reduces cellulite by achieving a mild fat reduction or relaxing the fibrous septae.
4. Automated Mechanical Treatments: The treatment like Cellfina involves inserting a thin blade through a tiny incision to release tightened septae. A device is used to gently suction up the skin, allowing the surgeon to insert the blade beneath the skin.
5. Injectable Treatments: QWO is the first injectable treatment with FDA clearance and it involves breaking down the collagen bands using enzymes. It also stimulates the production of more flexible septae and redistributes fat cells beneath the skin.
6. Weight Loss Programs: One of the most effective and natural ways to get rid of stubborn cellulite is by losing that extra weight. Extra weight can make cellulite more visible and opting for different weight loss programs can help.
7. Cellulite Garments: There are specialized garments called massage garments or compression garments developed to promote cellulite reduction. However, the effectiveness of these garments will depend upon individual use of the garments.
The Final Thoughts
The dimples and irregular skin appearance are nothing but cellulite and it can be treated by choosing the right treatment. Thanks to technological advancements and breakthroughs, cosmetic surgeons can now provide you with many different options to treat or reduce the appearance of cellulite.
One thing to keep in mind is that whatever cellulite reduction treatment in Texas you choose, make sure that it is performed by a qualified physician.